Rhoda Fajardo 3D Rhoda Fajardo 3D: Welcome To RF3Design.Solutions

Apr 30, 2015

Welcome To RF3Design.Solutions


Welcome to RF3Design.Solutions

So I thought it's about time for RF 3Design Solutions to have its own piece of real estate online. Yay for a new milestone! As you can see, I just got my shit back together after being in self-destruct mode. I had to scan and delete all my corrupted thoughts, backup the good stuff, reformat, shut down and reboot.

You thought I was gonna kill my business just like that?

HELL. NO.

Anyhoo, here's a quick update on my site coz I couldn't stop thinking about what to do next for my design business. I'm gonna take one baby step at a time out of my comfort zone this time, coz I literally can't afford to self-destruct again. Just imagine the number of unproductive hours I've wasted on self-pity. I'm constantly checking on myself and my to-do-list if this is gonna be a monthly thing, so I know when to shut down. #PMSisabitch

What to expect in the following weeks


I've been developing different kinds of digital 3Design products for my Online Shop. I will be giving away FREE samples soon through my blog posts (in exchange for your email. And yes, I will try to sell you something, hihihi. But take note that this is OPTIONAL ok?). Here's what I'm working on so far:

#1: Vray-ready SketchUp Scenes


The idea is to put YOUR MODEL in the custom SketchUp file I'm building, then all you have to do is press the render button and watch the magic happen. Along with this will be a manual in pdf format on how to use this custom SketchUp file. Inside the manual will be download links of the render settings, lighting, components, materials, etc, to enhance your renders. I don't have a name for it yet, so I'm gonna call it a SktechUp-Vray Render Template.

I will be creating different versions depending on the screen size of your desktop, and whether it's an interior or exterior scene. I will blog a demo soon for you to understand why the screen size is important for these custom SketchUp files.

#2: Mockups dedicated for Architecture


I'm currently rendering some photorealistic scenes that will be fully editable in Photoshop. There are already tons of device and print mockups all over the internet, that's why I'm developing something extra special. Heck, I can digitally create a whole site in 3D, so I thought, why not try creating everyday objects that more people can relate to.

Don't worry, these mockups will not be limited to architecture or interior design purposes. I think web and graphic designers will love this too. I'm cooking some stock-photo-ish scenes that you can also use for your Instagram campaigns. In the meantime, why don't you checkout my laptop mockup tutorial.

Does any of this make sense to you?


Please let me know in the comments coz I wanna hear err, read your suggestions/feedbacks. I'm not done with my samples yet so I can't show you some photos for now. I'm also stalking "conducting a research and case study" on other businesses similar to mine, not to compete, but to learn what area of my expertise I should focus on. Don't worry, I'll be posting new design tricks soon. That's all for now. See ya next Thursday night!


Rhoda Fajardo 3D



fonts

Did you like this post? Leave a comment!