Rhoda Fajardo 3D Rhoda Fajardo 3D: My First Digital Product In My New Digital Shop

May 14, 2015

My First Digital Product In My New Digital Shop


My First Digital Product In My New Digital Shop

Smoker: Gold Edition is now available! This is a desk mockup for the badass female — the kind of woman that likes dragons, skulls, photoshop, and other badass stuff. You can also change the arrangement of the objects, add your own, and put your own title and tagline.

Smoker: Gold Edition by RF 3Design Solutions on Creative Market

What's included in this bundle?


1 PSD file of the mockup

Macbook Smart Object
Notebook Smart Object

8 PNG files of the objects

Macbook
Wallet
Marlboro Gold Label with ash tray
Notebook
Brass pen
Staedtler Mechanical pencil
Fucking key
Skull Zippo lighter

Smoker: Gold Edition by RF 3Design Solutions on Creative Market

This mockup is best for:

Facebook Cover Photo
Website/Blog Header
Website Homepage
Website Hero

Smoker: Gold Edition by RF 3Design Solutions on Creative Market

Get this Mockup for ONLY $3!


That's right!

THREE F*CKING DOLLARS!


That's crazy! So why don't you check out my digital shop now to see my latest deals!

Buy This Mockup Now!

If you're not yet familiar with mockups and how to use it, check out my laptop mockup tutorial and learn how it's done! I also have a Lenovo device mockup freebie from my previous post. Feel free to check that out too.

Image credit: Dragon sketch by Draugth


Rhoda Fajardo 3D



graphics

Did you like this post? Leave a comment!