Rhoda Fajardo 3D Rhoda Fajardo 3D: 5 Goals I Achieved This Year 2015

Dec 10, 2015

5 Goals I Achieved This Year 2015


5 Goals I Achieved This Year 2015

With only 3 weeks left before the new year 2016, I've found myself thinking about resolutions, goals, and the changes I hope to make in my life. But first, I want to congratulate myself for achieving most of my goals for 2015, such as:

#1: Get back in shape (from my 3rd pregnancy)


Mom Abs

#2: Protect my kids with a Variable Universal Life Insurance


3 Daughters

#3: Build a website for my Online Design Biz


Rhoda Fajardo Website

#4: Go back to Architecture School


Estimating Bill of Materials

#5: Learn a New Business Opportunity


Frontrow International

Creating New Year’s resolutions is a tradition that I like to uphold. In reflection, I've been able to reach most of my goals unlike the past years. How? I changed my mindset, removed some of my bad habits one at a time, and I learned how to get out of my comfort zone without losing my mind. I'm a natural risk taker, problem solver and multitasker, remember? #ADHD

I was also surrounded by mentors online and offline, so I had a support system to stay focused on my self-improvement and personal growth. Overall, 2015 has been a great year for me even if I haven't reached my lifetime goals yet. 2015 was a year full of new knowledge on life and business.

I will be writing about my 2016 New Year's Resolutions in my next blog post coz I wanna keep this post short. I also have a lot of other pending tasks to do, but still managed to blog. Anyhoo, see you next Thursday night! Ciao for now!


Rhoda Fajardo 3D



actions

Did you like this post? Leave a comment!