Rhoda Fajardo 3D Rhoda Fajardo 3D: Architect Valentines 2016

Feb 18, 2016

Architect Valentines 2016


Architect Valentines 2016

Happy Valentine's Day! So, I've decided to post my Thursday blog in advance even if the date above says Feb. 18, 2016 (it's Feb. 13 while I'm writing this post), coz this week's topic is about #ArchitectValentines (which was started by Bryant Turnage aka @turnageb). Every Valentine's Day, architects all over the world get in touch with their sensitive side. To commemorate the love-fest, here are a few of mine and others' witty love quotes. Enjoy!

I want you Aalto myself. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

If loving you is wrong, then Frank Lloyd Wright. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

My love for you is not to scale. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

Let's Revit up tonight. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

I truss and love you. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

Sorry darling, I'm just very busy. Let's SketchUp later. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

So, where's it gonna be, my house or Bauhaus? #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

If loving you is wrong, I don't wanna be Wright. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

I Mies you. #ArchitectValentines
Architect Valentines

Did you like the quotes above?


If you're in love with an architect, feel free to print these out and give these to them, or share these quotes in Facebook by simply clicking the photos. You can also add your own in the comments below, or tweet them with the hashtag #ArchitectValentines.


Rhoda Fajardo 3D



actions

Did you like this post? Leave a comment!