Rhoda Fajardo 3D Rhoda Fajardo 3D: Taking My Photography Very Seriously

Jul 28, 2016

Taking My Photography Very Seriously


Taking Photography Very Seriously

So I'm back! Yay! During the 3 months I've been on hiatus in blogging, I was focused on my self improvement. I also did some soul searching sh*t. I can even remember the times when I can barely afford anything. But look at me now . . . no drastic changes yet, but I made huge progress. Hehe!

I picked up a camera, pursued curiosity, and continued building the business of my dreams (thanks to my ADHD brain).

I create perspectives for a living.


However, everyone sees things differently. The way each one of us see the world is unique, and photography allowed me to share that perspective with others. I used to create photorealistic perspectives out of nothing, and now, I can capture the beauty of every moment, real-time.

Rhoda Fajardo | Manila Female Photographer

Photography became my outlet to creatively express myself.


My unique view of the world can go further than just showing people how I see something. Photography helped me express myself by choosing what to photograph, and how my photos represent a thought or a subject. This aspect of photography is ever-changing (just like me). I want people to get a sense of who I am as a person by looking at my body of work. I think it's absolutely fascinating as a viewer, and fulfilling as a shooter.

Rhoda Fajardo | Manila Female Photographer

And I'm getting closer and closer to things I'm interested in.


Taking photos is an addicting gateway into anything else I want. For instance, music. I'm very attracted to musicians coz once upon a time, I was also a musician (a bassist to be exact).

I can be a music photographer if I wanted to, and I’ll get to hang out with my network of music artists and shoot them on stage or behind the scenes.

Rhoda Fajardo | Manila Female Photographer

I want people to feel emotions as strong as I do (although I don't really show it).


Photos can make people happy. They can also make people sad. Through simply showing images, we can evoke an emotion in someone else. I realized how photography can really connect people in that way.

Rhoda Fajardo | Manila Female Photographer

Taking photos helped me learn a lot about myself.


My camera turned out to be my new eyes. The deeper I get, the more I realize that it’s all about what I really really want, how I feel about it, and what I want to say to the people who view my photos. As I continue to shoot, the things that I want just come to me out of nowhere. Every venture I go into just coincidentally bring me closer to what I truly desire.

Rhoda Fajardo | Manila Female Photographer

To be continued . . .



Rhoda Fajardo 3D





Did you like this post? Leave a comment!