Rhoda Fajardo 3D Rhoda Fajardo 3D: 7 Game Of Thrones Characters As Video Game Characters

Jul 23, 2015

7 Game Of Thrones Characters As Video Game Characters


7 Game Of Thrones Characters As Video Game Characters

I'm very fond of photoshop mashups (or whatever you call it), and a bunch of other bootleg sh*t. While being totally unproductive today, I googled different video game characters, as well as Game of Thrones characters. And behold . . .

#1: Daenerys Targaryen as Ellie (The Last Of Us)


Daenerys Targaryen as Ellie

#2: Ygritte as Traxex, The Drow Ranger (DoTA)


Ygritte as Traxex

#3: Khal Drogo as Kratos (God of War)


Khal Drogo as Kratos

#4: Jon Snow as Sephiroth (Final Fantasy VII)


Jon Snow as Sephiroth

#5: Tyrion Lannister as Max Payne (Max Payne 3)


Tyrion Lannister as Max Payne

#6: Cersei Lannister as Nina Williams (Death by Degrees)


Cersei Lannister as Nina Williams

#7: Melisandre as Sorceress Edea (Final Fantasy VIII)


Melisandre as Sorceress Edea

What do you think of these photos?


Am I gonna get sued for this? Hahahaha! This is what happens when my boredom strikes. This is what I do when I want to start thinking of something new. If you have ADHD, you'd understand how my brain works. I can't do one thing at a time. So if I wanna think hard, I have to do something else while thinking about something I wanna think about. I normally have to do 3 tasks at a time (The Rule of Three — get it?), coz I'm crazy like that. Hehehe. Does any of this make sense to you?

Anyhoo, I'll just update you what I'm up to in my next post. See you next Thursday!


Rhoda Fajardo 3D

graphics

Did you like this post? Leave a comment!