Rhoda Fajardo 3D Rhoda Fajardo 3D: Impatience Is A Virtue

Jul 30, 2015

Impatience Is A Virtue


Impatience Is A Virtue

I’ve already experienced a lot of things that most people my age haven’t experienced yet. Some just happened accidentally, but most of these accidents happened because of my past decisions. And I don’t regret a damn thing. Wahahaha!

Really. I don’t.

I get this emotional high every fucking time I do something that would piss my parents off (queue evil laugh here). Although most of the time, it’s unintentional.

I'm a very impatient person.


I wanna experience life no matter how many shits it wants to throw at me. I wanna learn all the ways to make money and set short and long term goals. And once I've set a goal, I just go ahead and do whatever it takes to make shit happen, coz I am very passionate about what I do. I've learned how to solve the gateway problems I have experienced in my life and as well as the root problem (somehow) so far. Taking baby steps to true change is better than not doing anything at all, right?

I have been embracing changes in my life and I want these changes to reflect in my business. To be honest, I still don't know where the fuck I am exactly in my career, but I know that I'm making progress. I believe that every thing I do, will get me closer to my goal. At least I've taught myself how to break the cycle (if you know what I mean).

Being impatient has taught me to get my shit done as soon as I can (shit that I'm actually interested in doing), regardless if I have money/resources or not, or whether if I'm ready or not yet ready. There really is no 12-Step Program to Success because I believe that every person's success comes from within.

So what have I accomplished so far?


  1. In the first few months of 2015, I launched this website which served as a personal blog and marketing for my 3D visualization services. Aside from active income, I've also been scheming different sources of passive income through my shop.

  2. And earlier this month, I've created a group for misfits like you and me. This way, we have a chance to find our uniqueness even if we are technically, competitors, so that we can find ways where we can all thrive in business. Crazy right? It's still on beta coz I'm still conducting some more research.

  3. Most of all, I overcame my fear of failure and I had the courage to change the things that I can. If you've been reading my posts for a while now, you might have a deeper understanding of what the hell I'm talking about (I kinda have secret messages in some of my blog posts).

I have a lot of other thoughts and feelings that I wanna share in this week's blog post.


But I choose to hold back a little, coz being myself is harder than I thought. Even if I seem to not give fucks about what others think, truth is, I kinda do. After all, I'm still human. I'm not an alien or a fucking crab, you know.

I'm not sure if I'm making sense right now. Coz these are the thoughts that I'd have if I were in the shower. I've made small edits though because I have a chaotic brain. Hahaha. #passiveaggressivemuch

Howell, expect more ramblings in my next posts because this is like emotional therapy to me. Blogging helps me keep my sanity in this fucking life. #LOL

Are you impatient too?


Share some stories on how you leveraged being impatient to your advantage (whether in life or in your business), in the comments below!


Rhoda Fajardo 3D

actions

Did you like this post? Leave a comment!